Tune in to our live panel discussion as we discuss Climate Change and what we can do in our varying lives to make an impact on this growing epidemic.
Climate change represents one of the world’s gravest threats as it affects all of us, everywhere. From the melting Antarctic glaciers to the disappearing food supply in Singapore, as we look at the big picture, we find difficulty making a positive impact on the environment. Our expert panel shares how, in each of their respective industries and livelihoods, they see the impact of climate change, how they use their strengths and resources to promote positive climate action and what opportunities they see to make overdue changes to lessen the destruction and make our world a happier and healthier place.
• Donna Carpenter, CEO Burton Snowboards
• Meg Haywood Sullivan, Photographer + Environmentalist
• Laura Austin, Photographer + Environmentalist
• Emily Edens, 10 Barrel Environmental Director
• Hilary Hutcheson, Protect Our Winters Activist + Professional Fly Fisher