Spring 2018 we are having the Colorado Medicine Tribe’s first annual gathering, at Sarah Dawn’s Farm near Cañon City, Colorado. Our intention is to build up our local community and start to build the bridges to a strong foundation here in Colorado. A network of activists, musicians, artists, healers, teachers, etc. This is a weekend focused on ceremony and prayer as we set our intentions for the future and find healing for the land, ourselves and each other. We will provide a safe and fun family friendly atmosphere. Family camping will be provided in a separate and more quiet area of the land. We want to build up our Tribe and it’s people so if you have a business or home made product, art, etc. you would like to sell we encourage stands to be set up by your tent. Rise with the sun and dance with the moon. We invite all of you to come gather and create a new beautiful community with us. Brought to you by LOAA- Love Outreach Across America and Actions Speak.
We want to encourage and support our local tribe community. We ask that if anyone has any art, crafts, etc they would like to bring to sell please do so! We simply ask that you set up your stand near your tent and that you camp near the front of the space so everyone has an opportunity to view your merchandise.
We will also be providing time and safe spaces for beginners and ambitious tribe can come share their new gifts with us. There will be open mic times as well as open stage times.
• NO drugs or alcohol will be tolerated
• NO pets allowed
• Pack out what you pack in
• Use designated Compost/ Trash/ Recycling receptacles
• Bring Your Own Bliss (silverware/ cups/ plates/ etc. Food will be provided for by The People’s Kitchen)
• Bring donations for The People’s Kitchen (Community Free Kitchen)
• No personal fires (Sacred Fire will be provided and maintained the entire event)
• Quiet time at Family Camp begins at 9pm