Would you like … Increased energy, vitality, and zest for life? A larger circle of supportive friends and acquaintances? Greater purpose and meaning in life?
Longtime WRV volunteer Alan Carpenter’s half-day workshop, How to Create Lifelong Health and Well-Being, will show you how to have all of these and more. The workshop will help you move along the path to lifelong vibrant health and emotional well-being.
Following a life-threatening accident four years ago, Alan has spent much of his time scouring the scientific and medical literature learning how to rejuvenate his life. His research revealed nine healthy lifestyle choices that nurture body, mind, and spirit. The payoff for making better choices dwarfs what you probably imagine.
The workshop involves mostly hands-on, paper-and-pencil exercises and small-group discussions. As a result of the workshop, you’ll:
• Understand the amazing benefits of making healthy choices in daily life
• Develop a positive self-concept that supports making healthy choices
• Set goals and create resourceful affirmations and visualizations that support your goals
• Create an abiding belief in your ability to make healthy choices
• Set implementation intentions
• Connect with your future self
• Learn specific, practical techniques for make healthy choices and turn them into healthy habits
• Create a customized action plan to begin to make healthy choices
There will be a $10 fee for materials. This will take place in the conference room of WRV’s Boulder office at 3012 Sterling Circle, STE 201, Boulder, 80301
To Register, click link under “Ticket Information”