People and Pollinators Action Network (PPAN) is protecting people and pollinators by:
- promoting conservation and development of safe, healthy habitat for pollinators
- educating about and encouraging people and institutions to consider their pesticide use and find ways to reduce or eliminate it in their land management practices
- working with local and state government to adopt pollinator friendly practices and policies.
- building and mobilizing a grassroots movement of people and businesses who have taken the Pollinator Safe Neighborhood or Business pledge.
- fostering collaboration between agencies to work more effectively together.